Monday, February 28, 2011

My First Post :)

How fun!  Amanda helped me set up my blog and then well a week or so has passed and I havent been able to get on here.  Im excited to have a blog and write down my thoughts and daily activity's. Our lives have been so busy and full it will be nice to sit down and reflect what God is doing in my life and my families.  Exciting times are these as we trust each day to His purpose and glory.
May today find each of you resting in His grace and walking in His light and living life to the fullest which He has given us.
Until my next post...God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you're here!! I'll enjoy reading your thoughts whenever you get a chance to share them! Love you!

    ReplyDelete